Friday, August 22, 2008

WHAT!!!!!?? There’s A Rumor Rihanna Only Has $20,000….


Remember these days? Is she going back?

A lady named Patricia Williams who’s allegedly Rihanna’s fired former business manager is making some pretty bold statements (most likely lies…) that have people believing the rising star who’s also a new face of Gucci only made $1 million last year and is going MC Hammer!!!
According to Patricia in a recent statement:
“It’s not my fault that she only has $20,000 to her name. I showed her all the paperwork and tried to explain to her the circumstances but she wouldn’t listen. She called me all sorts of horrible names and stormed off. I now feel compelled to share with the world the background story as I will not allow my name to be slandered.”
Hey Rihanna, is Patricia telling the truth or just another disgruntled employee????

No comments: